Monday, February 5, 2007

Bords

BORDS
Our Pet Burmese Python
IN MEMORIAM
September 2006 - February 3, 2007
Sorry, Bords. Didn't intend it.
(He's my brother's pet. The python was named Bords because he was my brother's
lucky charm when he took the 2006 Customs Administration Licensure Exam.
Luckily, my brother placed 7th Place. My brother's in Manila right now.
So I had to take care of Bords. As a routine, Bords has to stay at least 30 minutes
under the morning sun snaking on our fence, watched over.
I was in hurry for my Mastertal class on weekends.
So I just left his glass cage out in the open.
I didn't notice I forgot to put him back or remind anyone at home to return the cage.
He was left baking under the sun all day. Must be heatstroke that caused his death.
Sorry - but I'm not a murderer.)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sir! maguyunun ang mga pics mo sir!... why don't you join deviantart.com... may talent. hehe...

Anonymous said...

hala ka sir. ivi-visit ka ng ghost of snake past. =)

rain here.
♥ joshua.

joke!

''rain

Anonymous said...

btw sir, may livejournal and multiply accounts ako:

http://chibi19.livejournal.com
http://chibi19.multiply.com

visit them sir, and bask in my fabulosity, fabulousness, being fabulous. =)

♥rain

Anonymous said...

Hi sir... condolences to your...umm...pet burmese python... anyway, i'm amused and intrigued by your love for animals (especially a python!)... keep up that animalistic love...hehehe...
By the way, let me ask you a question: Who's the lady of your life? There are so many women in the world. Well, I know that you're a man, and as a man, you want to have sex with all of them. But choose only one. And if you have that someone in your life, can you tell me now?


Expecting the unexpected,
---Myk Gregory L. Albao---
---LG-3311-SILYAB---

MJ said...

Hi Myke! You're asking about someone special - I have Christ! I'm taken by HIM! No joke, I've responded well to his call. And you could too...

isabella said...

pwede ka na sir sa FHM!!!!


i pity the snake. i love ateneo.

Ces Adorio said...

meljohn, i do not like snakes but there is something gentle about this photograph. as i have been visiting your blog everyday i finally linked you. i look forward to enjoying your blog regularly.

Ces Adorio said...

i am sorry about the snake.

Anonymous said...

Sir, judging by the quality of your pictures, I would say that siguro it is time na i-present mo na yan sa nobel prize committee, o kaya naman ay i-paint sa canvas tapos ibenta for $1, pambili man lang ng bolastog sa plaza, di ba. at least you benefit from the fruits of your passion. nabusog ka pa!

Anonymous said...

sir, have you ever tried having intercourse with your pet python? i mean, wouldn't it be interesting to have an extra special relationship and memory between you and your python. besides, nobody said it is a sin to procreate with another being other than an overdeveloped, upright standing, female monkey. but wait, ano po pala ang gender ng iyong ahas?

Anonymous said...

You had a new python sir? wow! hobby na tlga ang pgdometicate mo s ahas ah...hehehe..anyw, condolence po sir...
Kmusta na yung baby monkey mo? laki n cgro nun...